Following proper protocol is imperative when performing decontamination services. Steri-Clean Pennsylvania is part of the Steri-Clean/Crime Cleaners organization with over 20 years of experience across the United States and in our own state of Pennsylvania. You can trust that as leaders in the industry, we will provide exemplary cleaning services when needed for rodent infestations, MRSA / C-diff contamination and other superbugs, teargas, fingerprint dust and smoke odors in homes and vehicles. Using EPA approved, hospital-grade disinfectants, you can be assured that your residence, school or business will again be safe to occupy upon completion of the job.
Waste from humans, pets, rodents, and birds can carry deadly viruses and bacteria which require specific protocols for proper remediation. Steri-Clean technicians are carefully trained to ensure your home or business is quickly returned to a safe-to-occupy status.
- Histoplasmosis (bird and bat droppings)
- Hantavirus (mouse droppings)
- Toxoplasmosis & Ammonia (cat waste and urine)
- E-coli (fecal matter)
- Norovirus or gastroenteritis (contaminated food)
- Toxic, Noxious Odors Including Cigarettes, Animals, Tear Gas, Decomposition and More